Tuesday, July 7, 2009

No estamos muerte

We made it. We ran with the bulls and survived. We actually werewithin
feet of the bulls. I saw one run right by me and then we dove under
the fences. Jeff actually helped pull a guy out fom under the fence
saving him from getting trampled. We made it into the bull ring and
were there for the amateur bull fighting action where the bull has his
horns taped. It was awesome and totally intense. Seriously the
scariest part was waiting for so long in the town square and then all
the false alarms for the bulls coming. What a rush and I never need to
do that again. Off to Barcelona.

--
"This is my body. And I can do whatever I want to it. I can push it.
Study it. Tweak it. Listen to it. Everybody wants to know what I'm on.
What am I on? I'm on my bike busting my butt six hours a day. What are
YOU on?" --Lance Armstrong

4 comments:

  1. To quote Barry Manilow (kinda): "Looks like you made it!" Good job, fellas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So does that mean it's singles week for only another few days? Bummer. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Let Jeff know I joined another wine club today. :)

    ReplyDelete